RESERVATIONS

 

 

The Auglaize Mercer Family YMCA is excited to welcome you back to our facilities! We’ve missed you! As we get back into the swing of things, a few changes are being made to ensure we are able to provide a safe space for you to exercise. To do this, we are limiting capacity and offering just a small selection of classes for the time being. A reservation system has been put into place to allow our members to reserve a lane in the pool, space in our fitness centers, or a spot in a group exercise class.

 

**Reservations can be made 24 hours in advance and up to 1 hour before the desired reservation time.

 

What can you reserve? And when?

  • Lap lanes (capacity 6 per hour) starting June 1st. Members 12 and up may reserve lanes.

  • Fitness Center (25% of our fitness center capacity will be reservation only. The other 75% will be walk-in) available to be booked now.

  • Group Exercise (capacity will change based on class type and location) starting June 1st.

 

 

Key things to remember before your visit:

  • We encourage members to bring their own mats, towels, water bottles.

  • Water fountains will be closed. There is a touch-less water bottle filler available.

  • Members are asked not to congregate before or after class.

  • Adult locker rooms are closed.

  • Family locker rooms are open to use every 3rd locker.

  • After class, we ask that any equipment used is cleaned and left out for a staff member to fully disinfect and put away.

  • Virtual classes will be offered via ZOOM. All zoom class invites will be sent you the email used to reserve your spot.

Class times have changed. Please check the calendar below.

 

 

 

PLEASE WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO THEN RESERVE YOUR SPOT BELOW:

(If you need to cancel, please call the branch your visit was reserved for)

North 419-586-9622

South 419-629-9622